S.Potts Custom knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one will be needing a new home if anyone is interested.

High carbon 0-1...check....flat grind...check....g-10...check...tapered tang...check this is a white tail disassembly tool if there ever was one.

8 1/4" total
3 3/4" blade @ 3/16 stock thickness full flat grind
handle is black and blue g-10 with nickel silver bolster and 1/16" pins with one copper and nickel silver Mosaic pin and tapered tang.
sheath 9 oz veggie tanned leather dyed saddle tan.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
finished up 3 this weekend, I cant make 3 in one weekend these were all is various stages of completeness just managed to get them wrapped up.

a 0-1 Skinner with Ironwood scales 8" total.
a Damascus Hunter with pink scales with blue stacking liners and file work back filler, nickel silver bolster and accents. 7 3/4" total
and a friction folder made from scraps blade is 1/16" 0-1. Yes I left this one as natural as possible I didn't do any cleaning up of the antler I wanted a very home-made look to this knife. 7 1/4" total with a 3 7/8" blade.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW! That pink one with the Damascus blade is gorgeous. Wish I hadn't seen it, now I want one but there's no money. The sheath is perfect for it! Love the rose!

Very nice!!

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leather work finished on the ironwood Skinner/hunter, this one is up for grabs if any one is interested.

8" total
3 3/8" @ 3/16 stock thickness 0-1 tool steel (high carbon tool steel)
handle is ironwood with brass accents.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW! That pink one with the Damascus blade is gorgeous. Wish I hadn't seen it, now I want one but there's no money. The sheath is perfect for it! Love the rose!

Very nice!!

I had a guy order this one for an anniversary present to his wife, I hope she likes it for his sake....lol.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was a project I really wanted to do, I will stick to hunting knives from now on...lol. I really thought someone would of shown a little interest in it but here it is still laying around in my drawer. I'm over the time, energy, and money I put into it so if anyone is interested here is your chance to get a cmps35vnc dagger for a good price, I will just open this one up to offers and see what happens.

bone handle dagger

CMPS35vn stainless steel
10" total length, blade 5 3/16"
handle is brass, black micarta and cow bone.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been wanting to do some different things here lately, I have made two rustic friction folders one I have been carrying and its kind of cool so I made this one they are intended to look very "home-made" like something that was made from scrap parts laying around the farm...wait that is what it was made of more or less.

its pretty curved but lets call it 8 1/2" open with a 3" blade cut from 1/8" stock thickness 0-1 tool steel
handle is Axis Deer antler I believe it was in the bone pile so not 100% sure, bolster and blade stop is a bushing picked up from ACE.

Latest posts

Top Bottom