S.Potts Custom knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great looking Hunter!

I know I will be using mine this season!
i1248.photobucket.com_albums_hh487_randallss7_DSC_0009_1_zps8494e276.jpg

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My new hunting rig for this season, It will be 3rd attempt to replace the 0-1 tool steel hunter I made a long time ago. The Blade on this one is 3/16" thick D2, handle is copper bolster with nickel silver pins in bolster and handle, Mosaic pin is copper and Nickel silver lanyard tube is nickel silver, scales are 3/8" stock thickness black linen Micarta scales. Blade finish is just 600G one way hand sanded finish.

Wow, that is nice!

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My last knife...at my old place anyway.

The brother to the last D2 hunter, this one is almost the same except for the nearly full flat grind, red liners, and file work.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just opened the box with this inside. Beautiful and thanks! Let's do it again soon!

Thanks! I have got to use the one I made myself a couple times this archery season so far. A couple tasty does down and some fine chicken fried back strap and very tasty deer jerky. Now the knife shop is moved to new location but everything is in one big pile, I have a couple weeks of organizing to help the wife with, then out to the shop to set everything back up before I get back in the swing of things. That and more bow hunting of course.

Latest posts

Top Bottom