S.Potts knives 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know its not 2015 yet but its close and my previous post is getting to long so I'm starting a new one. I'm not fully back in the swing of things at my new place yet, but I had to get this pair out to a fellow that has been waiting for a very long time.

These two are 8" total with a nice skinning belly but still very useful for an all around hunter, made from 3/16" stock thickness Alabama Damascus and Presentation Iron Wood scales. Please forgive the darker pics as I dropped one of my lights and knocked it out.

MisterGrubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fine craftsmanship you have there, sir.

I've seen some of your Canadian belt knives, look great.

Maybe someday I will be able to wiggle my way into one as a gift for a friend who is a knife whore.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm loving the color on the sheaths. I like the brown, worn, faded look.

The knives don't suck either.

thanks. its just saddle tan, applied with regular circular motions, but then I wipe it with a wash rag and clean with saddle soap/conditioner.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm really feeling the urge to make an order this year... Tired of looking at these beauties and not owning one.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another one off the list that has been there a long long time.
we will call this one 8" total with a 3 1/2" blade, steel is 1095 high carbon, scales are spalted stabilized Tamarand.

[/quote]

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one I have been wanting to make for a while, I put file work on the spacer between the bolster and scales, its also pinned onto the blank with 1/8" pins just like the bolster. Handle is giraffe bone with file work around entire tang and spine of blade. Any way tell me what you think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom