S.Potts knives 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
8 3/4" overall with a 4" blade cut from 5/32" stock thickness cmps35vnc stainless steel.
Handle on this one is 29 separate pieces: scales are buffalo horn with some white streaking, pink liners are g-10, metal liners are nickel silver, bolsters are 416 stainless steel, pins are nickel silver and Mosaic is nickel silver, copper and brass. Sheath is 8-9 oz veggie tanned leather dyed black with a little hand stamping on the border and a rose. This one is going to Australia my first one to the Land Down Under.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gen 2 on this knife, I tweaked the handle a little to make it more to my liking, anywhere this one may find its way into my collection...lol. It just seams like a really useful knife, shape and size wise. Plus it comes in really light with the 5/32 o-1 and diamond wood scales.

8 3/4" total, blade is 4 inches, the handle on this one is just some old diamond wood

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been on the slow boat of knife making, I guess I have a bad case of spring fever. Any way I put these two together from some left over materials I ended up with.

6 1/8" total with a 2 5/8" blade, pink g-10 scales, Alabama Damascus

2nd is a new profile from me, this one is 6 3/4" total with a 3 1/4" blade also made of 3/16" stock thickness Alabama Damascus, handle on this one is Green Pearl Kirinite. I really like this one going to make myself one in a few days...lol.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its been a while since I've been on the forum and a while since I have made a knife, they seem to be taking a back seat to life right now. Any way here is a Damascus and Mesquite burl 9 1/2" hunter I finished up, it has a stainless bolster and some fine work down the spine. Sheath is 9 oz veggie tanned leather tooled front and back dyed dark brown.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Its been a while since I've been on the forum and a while since I have made a knife, they seem to be taking a back seat to life right now. Any way here is a Damascus and Mesquite burl 9 1/2" hunter I finished up, it has a stainless bolster and some fine work down the spine. Sheath is 9 oz veggie tanned leather tooled front and back dyed dark brown.

Ooohh!! That knife is awesome!

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
finished up a slim Sod Buster inspired fixed blade.

8 1/4 total
3 1/4" blade @ 5/32 stock thickness 0-1 tool steel
handle is black paper micarta with Damascus bolster

Latest posts

Top Bottom