S&W Sleepers: Model 422 & 622

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a few, lost count when I passed 20... :)

They are a great gun, easily suppressed.

Older family pic

ohBQUOf.jpg

My Custom creation, 2213/2214 barrel, in a cut down 422 frame:

EpTCK1t.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Those ventilated rib guns are getting pricey. The four inch vent rib is pretty scarce. Nice collection SS
Bought a new 2213 from Outdoor America back in the day. I think it was $192, wish I had that one back...

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those ventilated rib guns are getting pricey. The four inch vent rib is pretty scarce. Nice collection SS
Bought a new 2213 from Outdoor America back in the day. I think it was $192, wish I had that one back...

Thanks

It's interesting, 622VR 6" is a bit lower these days, a nice one just went on GB for $595, they have been up in the $700-$800 range.

The 4.5" is stupid expensive, there is a trashed out one on GB with a BIN of $750 and he will probably get it.

The 2206TGT(upper right) still gets a great price though, they aren't showing up much anymore.

I'm thinking about thinning the heard, I might turn loose of a 2213 no box, but nice shape, but not for $192. :)

The 2213/2214 mags are like gold these days, seem to fetch $75, some people are asking $130 for a new in package mag. The full size mags fit them so I just run a 12 round mag instead of the factory 8 round, just sticks out a little.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had one for a while, liked it, but always found it to be way too light. Guess I was more accustomed to the Rugers I had. Ended up selling it after my daughter was born.

Tin Star Firearms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is a blued 422 and it is the only semi-auto .22 pistol I own. Such a terrific gun and so easy to keep clean. I had a Browning Camper but quickly sold it.

Andrew