Safety 1st Gun Range Opening April 1st!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally noticed the J&K post above and called them to get my answers. I know what I'm doing tomorrow.:gun1:

Boy this is great to hear!

Heartland was one of my two favorite ranges. It was clean, the people I dealt with were great (I know, I've read about others having issues but except for one or two times I never did), their filtration system kept the air very breathable, and I could shoot about any rifle in there I wanted to. Not having access to a place to shoot outdoors I've not been able to shoot a rifle since they closed.

Does anyone know if Safety First allows rifles and if they do are there any restirictions on what you can shoot (calibers and/or bullets)?

Do they have a website (hopefully with contact info)?

They have a FB page and a contact number on it. Talk to Mitch.

Speaking of Mitch...thx for the membership today! Looking fwd to coming in and making some holes.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking better every day. Wife really likes the place! And the AC...! She likes you too, Mitch. Obviously no accounting for taste as she married me.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really liked the range today. Always a good sign for the future success of a business when the owner is the one working the counter. Will be back frequently!

egriton

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and I stopped by yesterday. We were regulars at heartland and look forward to shooting at safety first. The place is still pretty bare bones, but half the lanes are open.

Unfortunately, they are using less retail space, but I think the rest will be occupied by a restaurant.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My little sis was in town for the weekend and she wanted me to take her shooting. We went over to Safety 1st and went through a couple hundred rounds. She had fun...good place run by good people.

Robfather

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
today was my first stop into the range since heartland closed. i really enjoyed my time there. great customer service, ventalation, and AIR CONDITIONING! the lighting seems to be way better than when i previously shot there. great to have a range within 5 mi of the house.

Robfather

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and I stopped by yesterday. We were regulars at heartland and look forward to shooting at safety first. The place is still pretty bare bones, but half the lanes are open.

Unfortunately, they are using less retail space, but I think the rest will be occupied by a restaurant.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
the word is they got their ftf today. looks like they will be filling up some shelves with cool stuff.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We just got a huge shipment of ammunition, including .22lr. Our FFL is here and we will start stocking the shelves with firearms over the next couple of weeks. Mitch

Latest posts

Top Bottom