Safety 1st Gun Range Opening April 1st!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbins77

New to the site!
Reaction score
My son & I visited Safety 1st last evening. VERY pleasant experience. The owner was a nice guy, very positive. He had a BUNCH of Ammo in stock, including .22 LR (several choices). He has a very well stocked shop, including dozens of rental guns. TIP: Go shoot a gun BEFORE you buy something. Range was well lighted, very functional and the AC was on. It cost us $14.00 each for a little over an hour of shooting. Good experience and highly recommended.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
THIS ... And get some cub reporter on speed dial ... every time something, ANYTHING happens with guns in the news, call and offer to "explain" it to them on camera ... And PLEASE, for the love of all that is HOLY do NOT wave your hands around while you are talking! :D

One more thing to add to BadgeBunny's excellent advice. Keep your sentences short and keep them to one idea each sentence. I used to work in TV news so I can tell you from experience that the worst thing you can do is to keep rambling on, linking sentences with endless "and"s. Think bullet points: short, sweet and to the point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom