Safety 1st Gun Range Opening April 1st!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I completely understand. Our side of that equation is that a climate controlled range is more expensive to operate so we must charge a little more. Im not sure what type of vehicle you drive, but I suspect the gas you save will offset the price difference.

Having worked at both HO and H&H, I can say the climate controlled area at HO really made a difference. As far as space, yes, it is limited and the rubber mats throughout the range and behind the benches made a difference on the noise levels, too, but then I am old and what do I know? I am not flaming H&H here, people, just what I have experienced, and both places were very, very good to me when working at them.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having worked at both HO and H&H, I can say the climate controlled area at HO really made a difference. As far as space, yes, it is limited and the rubber mats throughout the range and behind the benches made a difference on the noise levels, too, but then I am old and what do I know? I am not flaming H&H here, people, just what I have experienced, and both places were very, very good to me when working at them.

I agree, I like H&H but as soon as the temps outside got warm their range was unbearable and we would shoot at HO. The range was smaller but it was much cooler, had very good air filtration and well kept up range equipment plus the people were really nice. I'm really glad someone stepped in to keep the place open.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I truly appreciate all the support you guys and gals are showing! We plan on having some Grand Opening specials and will do some giveaways via our Facebook page leading up to the big day!!

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best of luck to you! Glad to see a guy with a good reputation taking this over. I certainly hope there is powder and primers! So much more convenient than ordering online.

Latest posts

Top Bottom