Safety 1st Gun Range Opening April 1st!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you know Wilshire will do any better? I'm excited about both opening up!

This ... Even though I can't shoot much anymore, I believe the more choices we have in gun shops and shooting venues, the better it is for the shooting community.

Still waiting for somebody to open a branch of USSA down here in OKC, though ... :P

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are correct. I deleted the suggestion instead of debating it. The idea of someone suggesting a business give away their product seemed so preposterous to me, that I didn't see the point in debating it.

The biggest difference between our range and Wilshire is the money. I'm not necessarily talking about the amount of money invested, although they are certainly spending quite a bit more than I am. I'm talking about where the money comes from. EVERY penny that goes into Safety 1st Gun Range comes from me. I don't have 22 investors at $200k each. Maybe its easier to offer free range visits when it isn't your money you are offering. It certainly seemed pretty easy for you.

My suggestion is this: Open a business. ANY kind of business. Then give your product away for a week. THEN come back and tell me what a great idea it is. I suspect you won't feel the same way after doing so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom