Safety 1st in edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would love to go to the auction but I am afraid it would be a waste of time. It seems every time a gun shop goes out of business and stuff to auction, the guns go for retail or more. If there were specific accessories you are looking for you might stumble on to a deal but not enough to kill a good portion of my day off... no thanks.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
They were super strict on brass pickup. I was told there was only one lane in which you were allowed to pick up brass. On all the other lanes it didn't matter if the brass was in front or behind, they wouldn't allow me to have it.

He said it was for safety reasons., which I understand but 75% of the time I was there I was the only shooter in the place.

That's total effing BS, right there.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
They probably just picked it up themselves and sold the brass haha

Maybe. I'm not defending Mitch, God knows he can stand up for himself. I have seen shooters fire 50 rounds and then try to pick up a lot more than that, sometimes even other calibers than what they were shooting. I've also seen keyboard commandos violate safety rules and whine about it when they were corrected or asked to leave. Join up at OKC Gun club and come shoot the matches, you'll get tired of picking up brass if that's your thing. I hate when any local business closes, maybe Walmart will open a range in that area before long. We enjoyed shooting the matches while he was in business and it made me a bit more confident in shooting my concealed carry gun under a little stress from the timer. I heard he is going to be teaching diving so all you guys that have always been "going to" learn how to dive should look him up. He's a little rough around the edges but not a bad guy overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FreeSpiritBalloon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not surprised they closed. I went the day they opened and bought ammo and shot it to support the new owner. The whole family went to 1 match since we always went to matches there before. My wife was shooting 380 and sitting in the floor behind the group picking up 380 brass only and exactly how many she shot as she was putting them back in the tray they came in. Mitch came over and got all in her face accusing her of stealing from him. Made her cry and tested my patience to the max. We would never go back if it was the last place on earth. Switched to x-treme bullets too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom