Safety 1st in edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mitch has been a member here since the beginning under a different user name ,I'm not sure why he opened a new one under his name,but as someone who has never been to his range but has dealt with him off the board multiple times I can say he is a straight shooter and a stand up guy.
Same here.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mitch has been a member here since the beginning under a different user name ,I'm not sure why he opened a new one under his name,but as someone who has never been to his range but has dealt with him off the board multiple times I can say he is a straight shooter and a stand up guy.
Straight shooters and stand up guys don't need second usernames to deal with issues, especially online customer complaints. So, which is it?

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can only assume he opened an account under his own name so there would be no confusion as to who was posting ......but that's just speculation.like I said I don't know

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Wow, well, I'm sorry you don't like it here. I do. Am I one of the badazz keyboard commandos you're talking about? Because I don't like ranges that treat me like I should be grateful to be allowed to spend my money and donate my brass? Does that make me one of the people on your "list"? lol I don't know anything about their lease, and I don't know firsthand about their practices - but we have multiple people saying the same thing. Apparently, it's in poor taste to complain about something you consider a poor business practice? You can defend them all you want, I'm not worried about it. If we didn't have anything to discuss or talk about, there wouldn't be a forum anyways, to support the classifieds you're here for.

No one's keeping you here if you hate it that much, man.

Yes, in this particular thread you have done nothing but chime in on something you have no personal experience with at this range. I'm not sure why unless it was to impress all of us with your badazz keyboard skills. But hey, if it makes you feel good, go for it. I think you guys could find something more interesting to enlighten us with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom