Safety 1st in edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, in this particular thread you have done nothing but chime in on something you have no personal experience with at this range. I'm not sure why unless it was to impress all of us with your badazz keyboard skills. But hey, if it makes you feel good, go for it. I think you guys could find something more interesting to enlighten us with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow... so I posted I would never go to a range that refused to let me pick up my brass. And I'm a bad guy for that?

Good on ya, man. Too bad you hate it so much here, you seem to be pretty involved in this one.

I remember getting jumped on when I posted something bad about Badlands from a friend's poor experience there. I got my ass jumped all over for that one, too, as well as the owner of the range and the instructor in question tracking me down, making accounts here and trying to contact me, in fact, the instructor even tried to intimidate me.

Sorry. I'm not worried. lol

Life's too short to deal with a-holes. I suggest you put me on ignore, personally, since I'm not going to simply cower because of your personal friendship with the guy. I'd be fine with it. Actually, I'd rather you did, honestly, but some people like drama. I'm just posting as part of a discussion, not trying to protect or defend anyone. Discussion is feared by some, of course.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I bought upwards of 8k rounds of J&K bullets and probably 4k rounds of brass before i asked to buy 2lbs of Win231 powder when it was scarce (there were over 5lbs worth just on the display shelf he had) and the response I got was "I'll sell you 1lb, but if you want more you'll have to buy more bullets"
Needless to say, that was the last time I bought any J&k bullets.
The really sad part is, we used to shoot matches together and got along really well.

So over $800 worth of business I gave you and you give me **** about $60 worth of powder? GFYS

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Wow... so I posted I would never go to a range that refused to let me pick up my brass. And I'm a bad guy for that?

Good on ya, man. Too bad you hate it so much here, you seem to be pretty involved in this one.

I remember getting jumped on when I posted something bad about Badlands from a friend's poor experience there. I got my ass jumped all over for that one, too, as well as the owner of the range and the instructor in question tracking me down, making accounts here and trying to contact me, in fact, the instructor even tried to intimidate me.

Sorry. I'm not worried. lol

Life's too short to deal with a-holes. I suggest you put me on ignore, personally, since I'm not going to simply cower because of your personal friendship with the guy. I'd be fine with it. Actually, I'd rather you did, honestly, but some people like drama. I'm just posting as part of a discussion, not trying to protect or defend anyone. Discussion is feared by some, of course.

Maybe you should stick to posting from your own personal experience instead of 2nd hand BS. That is, if you ever go to a range and shoot.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You could be telling us about shot show and posting LOTS of pictures.

Every joint below my belly button aches. I hate backpacks, murses, carts, carry on luggage and the jackasses running around the show filling those containers with free ****. Oh, and cotton candy vaping tactical hipsters, I really hate those douche-wagons. The show is 4-5 times the square footage of the Wanenmacher show in Tulsa. In the two days that I walked the show I logged 35,000 steps, my new knee held up beautifully. The other two days I drank and people watched, I'm especially fond of watching the beautiful women that show up at night. I'm pretty sure that I couldn't afford to "date" those gals.

There is no way to see everything that you want to see, I made my way to the people that I needed to visit with and looked at some stuff along the way. I handled so many guns and accessories, I'm not even sure what all I looked at.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you should stick to posting from your own personal experience instead of 2nd hand BS. That is, if you ever go to a range and shoot.

You seem to be getting pretty upset, reaching out and attacking me for unrelated and totally wrong reasons. But it's cool, man... says more about you than it does me.

:hypnotize:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You seem to be getting pretty upset, reaching out and attacking me for unrelated and totally wrong reasons. But it's cool, man... says more about you than it does me.

:hypnotize:

Not at all. You can have the last word. Apparently there is some inherent need you have to do so. I'm done with this thread. I won't ignore you for now. I can't wait to see what words of wisdom you impart upon us in other threads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom