Samco Global has K-31 carbines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC_Jim

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prices seem to be a bit higher than normal but they are supposed to be unissued. I'd like to see one. If anybody gets one I'd like to see pictures. I might be tempted.

Speaking of Samco, does there website work for any of you? Maybe I'd better explain that. They used to have links to all of their different stuff on their homepage. Now all I get is 5 links, 1 for K-31s, 2 for 7.62x39mm, 1 for a collector special PDF from 2013, and 1 for Spanish Mausers. Are you guys seeing links for anything else?

They have other stuff.

You can see some of it here.

https://www.samcoglobal.com/rifles-2010.html

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys suck! After seeing this thread, I was forced to buy a hand selection from Aim and an "unissued" walnut from Samco. Thanks for costing me over a grand!!!

fubarjohnnyr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys suck! After seeing this thread, I was forced to buy a hand selection from Aim and an "unissued" walnut from Samco. Thanks for costing me over a grand!!!

I want to touch the unissued one.................. I guess I'd settle for some up close pictures of it when it comes in.

Xombie75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aim surplus has a gawd awful import marking across the entire top of the rear of the receiver. I would buy an Aim K-31 unless you intended to bubba it up or just wanted a shooter and didn't care about the way the gun looks. They used to stamp the barrels only. I sent one back after receiving it because the stamp was so huge I just couldn't bear to look at it.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received mine from Aim. I agree, the import marking is terrible. The gun is in great shape though. I still haven't received the one from Samco. I actually emailed them and they said "this model will be available to ship next week". What the heck? They were supposed to be in stock. To me, that means on hand, ready to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom