Same Form for Renewal???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have to fill-out the same form for a renewal as the original? I hope I have a copy of the first one. What if I forget something and leave it off the second one? I thought they passed a law making it easier for the renewal? I click on the link for the Application on the OSBI page and it says page not found. Nothing has changed since I got my original license, meaning I haven't even gotten a speeding ticket or anything. Oh well, the OSBI is just down the street, I guess I will go get a hard copy. I will get a 10 year license this time.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The website says they will send renewal notices to my house. Does it come with a simpler form or something? I just hate to go get more pictures, fingerprints, and records from Police Dept

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its my understanding you will have to have a updated photo but not you finger prints or any records. And you can take your own photo if your able to make them small enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom