Saw 2 open carriers last weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont see em often and then 2 in one day. A woman at Bass Pro, and a young man at a convenience store later that evening. Seeing the woman did cause me to pay closer attention so maybe thats how I spotted the second one.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You gotta be more aware of your surroundings. I see em all the time out my way. Course it is a little different here than around Bass Pro I guess.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if they still let you open carry in Walmart? When my son comes down for a visit we’ll have to both open carry and go into some stores (ones without gun buster signs) and see what kind of looks we get.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if they still let you open carry in Walmart? When my son comes down for a visit we’ll have to both open carry and go into some stores (ones without gun buster signs) and see what kind of looks we get.
Few care. Some tell me nice gun. Had a homeless man sitting on the curb at Circle K and I walked past him goin in to buy some drinks and he said "nice gun, what kind is it"
I just said "we dont talk about the gun" and kept walking lol
Cops often thank me for carrying.
But mostly people dont say a word and they just give me a wide birth - dont stand close in the checkout line and stuff like that which is fine with me LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom