Saying goodby to the Walther P99.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first EDC was a 1st gen p99. I adored that pistol. Traded it for my 2nd wife. Still regret it.
My P99 uses the exct same Mags as my PPQ my SpringCo Heavy Duty recoil spring Assy. is the exact same as used in my PPQ.

I really like the manual decocker and i also like the P99s D/A. and it's very compact, nice for Con/Carry with enough Ammo. to get you by.

My thinking it just costs more to Make the P99 today so there just pushing it out.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't necessarily dislike them. I've just never seen a compelling reason to own one. If you like them and they make you happy, knock yourself out. What works for you may not work for me and vice versa.
If one would look in my safe they would quickly understand there are few handguns i don't like, i might not carry them a lot but i still like having them.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If one would look in my safe they would quickly understand there are few handguns i don't like, i might not carry them a lot but i still like having them.

I get that, for sure. I haven't met too many guns that I really don't like. I just have to be selective on which ones go home with me. My wife is enjoying this retirement thing and I'm beginning to think she's not gonna go back to work just to support my gun habit. I find that annoying and entirely unreasonable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom