Saying Hi or Saying Hi again:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting ready to retire from the Army. Stationed at Fort Carson for the moment. Letting the 1st grader complete his school year then we are going to high tail it to Duncan. Can't wait. I like to shoot rifle and pistol. Love loading and casting for the handguns. Also love archery. Just wanted to say "hey" and hope you all haven't bought all the reloading supplies out of the Duncan area already;)

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Much appreciated CAR-AR, good to know. I won' be back in Duncan until the end of the month, waiting for the kid to finish the school year here in Colorado Springs. Been to Bass Pro here in the Springs four times and got 1 lb of Blue Dot and a brick of Rem Thunderbolts. Components are seriously dry out here. Again thanks for the update.

RedHawk357Mag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to our world. One of my recent students just got transferred up your way.

My sympathy for your student. This is an annoying state if there ever was one. Bipolar weather, land/homes out of this world high dollar, legal dope, and so many professional pan handlers. Not to mention my favorite description of this place is "it looks just like Afghanistan with nicer cars, and no grape vineyards".

Latest posts

Top Bottom