Schmidt Jeans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Giving them to a charity. I bought several pair of Schmidt blue jeans from Tractor Supply. Due to illness i've been somewhat bloated to full on bloated and haven't worn these. I've already given away the 38 waist, so am left with 40, 42, 44 waist sizes. The change in sizes are due to this bloat, I'm gonna stick to shorts and jammies that have elastic waists.

If you legit wear one of these sizes, come get em. i'd have to go count, but i'm thinking there are 8-10 pairs. Giving them to a charity.

Last edited:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I bought several pair of Schmidt blue jeans from Tractor Supply. Due to illness i've been somewhat bloated to full on bloated and haven't worn these. I've already given away the 38 waist, so am left with 40, 42, 44 waist sizes. The change in sizes are due to this bloat, I'm gonna stick to shorts and jammies that have elastic waists.

If you legit wear one of these sizes, come get em. i'd have to go count, but i'm thinking there are 8-10 pairs.
All I can think of is Crane, Poole & Shmidt........I’m Shmindt.....common phrase of Shirley Schmidt in Boston Legal

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Most of them have never been worn, just washed and put in the dresser drawers. Goodwill will take them. Hope Center will take them. Forget I even offered them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom