School me on plate carriers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw Oakley has an inner belt so that had me interested (I like my Oakley) and I imagine it might be better than it all on your chest

From my sniper hide

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And can you run a thigh rig off a belt?

From my sniper hide
Yes, tho I prefer the mid ride that was discussed earlier. I was given a thigh rig and told it's what the whole squadron is using so use it. I "broke" the stupid long clip, used the Velcro strap on the holster to bring it up higher without the clip and removed the top thigh strap. The lower strap was all I used. But I also attached the holster to my inner belt and wore the outer belt with my basic gear, cuffs, gloves, key keeper, radio pouch, ifak, and pistol mags. The PC had my wolf hook and 3 double mag pouches for my rifle, and med kit.

The reason for me not liking the typical thigh rig is with my skinny legs the holster would walk around my leg and not stay where it should. Not very comfortable when running for sure.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have a p8cs of how it rides or maybe let me try it out?

From my sniper hide

On your normal belt:
scontent_a.cdninstagram.com_hphotos_xap1_t51.2885_15_924879_215735458629653_1604857367_a.jpg

On battle belt:
i176.photobucket.com_albums_w167_DefConNC_Oct_20Handgun_DSC02451.jpg

Can go lower for either set up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom