scope question....hook a brutha up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard they are decent scopes for the money but, if it were me, and I was limited in budget to that kind of price I would look towards Bushnell. Millet makes good scope mounts and you would probably get a decent scope but I've used Bushnell before and they make very good stuff, even in their lower priced glass. I did a quick search on the scope you linked and, overall, it was liked but there were several people that had quality issues with theirs and complained about customer service so there's that.

Depending on budget consider Vortex, they offer optics that rarely can be matched for the price. Nikon also makes very good glass for the money but your best bet may still be Bushnell, they have a lot of new models.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
leupold and nikon make good scopes. I'm running a 2.5-10x Vortex PST on my M1A and hitting targets out 8-900 yards is not an issue. Whatever scope you decide to get, make sure the reticle matches the adjustment knobs. MOA/MOA or MIL/MIL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom