Screwing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westsidebob

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want them to make money too, I have no problem paying for a part I need! I just thought it crazy that they charge $9 for a $5.82 box. I'm not s business man, I guess I just thought that to be kind of dishonest, I understand you gotta pay someone to out the part in a box, but I assumed you would pay that guy out of the markup on the part. Boy am I sorry I ever said anything.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want them to make money too, I have no problem paying for a part I need! I just thought it crazy that they charge $9 for a $5.82 box. I'm not s business man, I guess I just thought that to be kind of dishonest, I understand you gotta pay someone to out the part in a box, but I assumed you would pay that guy out of the markup on the part. Boy am I sorry I ever said anything.

Dishonest? Did they not tell you the shipping charges upfront?

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, it would make me feel better if they factored in the cost of the guy who packages the part into the part, then charge for shipping what shipping actually costs. Doesn't that make sense?

I work for an internet sales company here in Tulsa.
why its like that is= I get $15 hr.
I print the order.
I go into ware house and find parts.
Inspect parts to make sure they are correct.
I pack into box.
I print postage label.
I load onto shipping truck.
I inventory parts and stock shelves.
Average processing time 10-15 minutes.
10-15 minute = $2-$3.75
All on a part the company makes $1 mark-up on.

Gee! You wonder why we have a handling charge.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
midway1.jpg

This was from Midway just now....just used this as a "for instance"...didn't process the order. Anyway, this is for ONE box of 20.... lol

"Sure, i'll take the extra undercoating and rust prevention" LOLOL

I DO order from Midway...and lots of other places. I see stuff like this tho and i pass. And i've never ordered anything from them that had to have adult signature.

I'm not butthurt over shipping..so don't get all butthurt because you think i'm butthurt, because then you'll be butthurt because i wasn't butthurt in the first place....HAHAHAHA.

I just don't buy the item if i think it's too high.

Latest posts

Top Bottom