Screwing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, life is good, but this is still a little aggravating. Boxing and shipping costs are a cost of business and should be factored into the price.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
If they factored the expense into the price of the part you wouldn't purchase from those people cuz they would only be three dollars cheaper than the dude with free shipping. And we feel better about the guy with free shipping because hey it's free shipping.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the government ought to step in and force everyone to offer free shipping. Then with the internet sales tax and free shipping everyone will be on a level playing field. The government can fix this shipping delima. They jus need to create a new agency to deal with it.

I don't know why I don't just give the government my whole pay check and let them take care of everything for me. I am sure they will provide me with a level of goods in line with the amount of work I perform. Wait I am thinking of something else. The government takes my money and uses it to buy lazy people lobster and t-bones.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is already shipping cost included in everything that we buy. If it came on a truck it will have shipping costs even before you order it and cause more shipping costs. Ain't no way around it even if you don't see it on your bill as "shipping costs".

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am all for the idea of "the business of America is business" but there is such a thing as being a pain to people. If someone buys a knife off me or some extra mountain house I dont use I might make a $1 or less in handling if that. Now in ebay I usually up my shipping from $2 or more because of their fees.

For an established website to do that just does not sit well. If the thing was like $5.80 I could see $6 or $6.50 max. Unless they insured it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom