second presidential debate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The revelations from Wikileaks are overwhelming the meager smear campaign from Clinton. The Clinton sewage lagoon has been filling for a long time and the dam is breaching.

Hold your nose and go to Why is Trump getting attacked from all directions?
If Trump could keep his dang mouth shut long enough and stop giving the media something else to latch on to, they wouldn't have any choice but to report more on the e-mails. As long as the left has something else he said to focus on, all the wiki-leaks get glossed over. I have YET to have a convo with any Clinton supporter about the e-mails because there's always some new "outrage" that takes the focus. That man is his own worst enemy.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i1285.photobucket.com_albums_a589_caojyn_B0E2D031_284B_4DF9_AE40_F2C8C47AAACD_zpswledmrn2.jpg

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Trump could keep his dang mouth shut long enough and stop giving the media something else to latch on to, they wouldn't have any choice but to report more on the e-mails. As long as the left has something else he said to focus on, all the wiki-leaks get glossed over. I have YET to have a convo with any Clinton supporter about the e-mails because there's always some new "outrage" that takes the focus. That man is his own worst enemy.
Ain't Trump, wouldn't matter the media or some Dem would just make something up. They must distract the public from the truth about Hillary no matter what it takes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom