Sgt Everett's upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jav8r

Marksman
Reaction score
I shot there tonight and found the staff friendly and the range a great place to shoot my XDm 9m. They carry Red River ammo, and it is very competitively priced, I thought, I'd just as soon by it there than up in Edmond.
My only suggestion was to place some kind of yardage markers, but really it's not too difficult to estimate your distance.
All in all a pleasant experience, I'll be back.

twixshaw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was there they were carrying red river ammo and it wasnt bad, $18 for a box of 50 40s&w. I like the place and will go back. The staff was very friendly and I enjoyed my shooting time there.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot Sgt. Everett's last night and had a great time, they didn't have any problem with NFA as long as it was .22lr. Took my business partner with me and he had a great time too. Thanks again for the update on them allowing rifles in .22lr.

[Broken External Image]

I was out today buying some spark plugs from Metro Turf and figured I'd stop by to look at the range and make some inquiries. Unfortunately, I was told no full auto.

I also asked about 9mm pistol caliber carbines, they didn't immediately say yes, but they did say something to the effect it was probably ok.

I think once you stray from what's written on the sign, the response you'll get depends on who's on duty that day.

If somebody from Sgt. Everett's could update their sign and/or web page to clarify their rules, I would appreciate it. I would love to have a place to shoot .22LR full auto without having to worry about being kicked out.

I do believe I will shoot them (no pun intended) an email to that effect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom