Shakedown: BLM Demands Cut of Louisville Business Profits for Protection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fox News said:
The paper said Martinez gave a passionate speech and talked about how his restaurant is open to everybody. At one point, he said, “How can I be called a bigot and a racist when my family is Black? When my son is gay? I’m the proud father of a gay son, and I’m gonna fight for him against anybody.”

Sadiqa Reynolds, the president and CEO of the Louisville Urban League, took to Facebook to say that she will no longer eat at the restaurant and wonders why “any human, other than a racist, would choose this time to tell us how little our lives matter.”

WTF.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The restaurant business is extremely competitive and they on a good day are getting by-especially tough with Covid19. And now comes BLM sanctioned by Obama, the liberals which includes the Democrats who withhold police protection for the merchants. The thing to do is close shop which they will do rather than give in the the Black Mafia.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-8-3_21-6-47.jpeg

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a story where similar things are going on in Florida. That story involved a Cuban immigrant that rafted to the U.S. and has built up a restaurant business. He received a letter from BLM demanding that he hire 23% blacks and buy 23% of his supply and products from black owned businesses.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cuban-business-owner-in-louisville-decries-blm-protesters-demands-as-mafia-tactics
Cuban business owner in Louisville decries BLM protesters’ demands as ‘mafia tactics’
Published 20 hours ago
By Edmund DeMarche | Fox News

Last edited:

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some strategically broken BLM fingers from some real mob enforcer types might cool their jets a bit.

This right here. BLM is going to send out a few goons to the wrong restaurant and/or business and said goons will never show up back to their home or place of employment again. Poof, goes the goons!

Latest posts

Top Bottom