Shakedown: BLM Demands Cut of Louisville Business Profits for Protection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some strategically broken BLM fingers from some real mob enforcer types might cool their jets a bit.
I was thinking the same. When all the police are defunded and no longer around the Italian mob is going to have a lot of new business. They don't play and messing with their "properties" is no bueno.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to see a WLM group formed that rioted, burn police cars, looted stores and hurt both cops and civilians and hten tried to extort money from businesses. How long would that be accepted? Probably a couple of hours. However they ahve jsut as much right to march and protest as BLM.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to see a WLM group formed that rioted, burn police cars, looted stores and hurt both cops and civilians and hten tried to extort money from businesses. How long would that be accepted? Probably a couple of hours. However they ahve jsut as much right to march and protest as BLM.

For some reason, I've never seen an example of that. They claim it happened in Tulsa in 1921, but everything I've seen relating to that event makes me think it looked like Ferguson, except with zero tolerance.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Democrats cave to BLM demands, allow BLM slogans painted on public streets, etc.
Democrats allow rioting and destruction in major cities without any pushback, hamstring police response.
Democrats demand Federal agencies withdraw and allow the destruction of Federal property.
Democrats defund state and local police.

BLM begins extorting and threatening local businesses for protection money. Police and municipalities don't have the manpower or backing to investigate or prevent this.

Sounds like there's some pretty forward thinking going on here.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ISLAMIC TERRORISTS Joining Forces With Black Lives Matter Thugs! [VIDEO].
And the Democrats under Pelosi are condoning and sanctioning BLM and all they stand for... Muslims want to promote a drive to register over a million muslims to vote and put us in our place apparently. This is only part of Obama's legacy that he left us and he is still in the wings awaiting to go center stage.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BLM begins extorting and threatening local businesses for protection money. Police and municipalities don't have the manpower or backing to investigate or prevent this.
If they don't have the manpower or backing then BLM will continue their intimidation and extort money from many more. The founders of BLM are going to be extremely wealthy if they aren't already.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they don't have the manpower or backing then BLM will continue their intimidation and extort money from many more. The founders of BLM are going to be extremely wealthy if they aren't already.
I'm guess George Soros is takin' good care of BLM.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Purely as a suggestion, When BLM comes in ask them to wait a moment while you tell all customers to leave the building. Eliminate the BLM members from breathing good air, cut them up into pieces, run the pieces thru a meat grinder or wood chipper, bag the grindings and throw them in the trash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom