Shakedown: BLM Demands Cut of Louisville Business Profits for Protection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ISLAMIC TERRORISTS Joining Forces With Black Lives Matter Thugs! [VIDEO].
And the Democrats under Pelosi are condoning and sanctioning BLM and all they stand for... Muslims want to promote a drive to register over a million muslims to vote and put us in our place apparently. This is only part of Obama's legacy that he left us and he is still in the wings awaiting to go center stage.
Us white guys need to align ourselves with some minority or it's gonna be whitey against the world. Meeting at my house tonight.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump said today that BLM is a Marxist organization. I think we are going to see increasing numbers of rioters heading toward Club Fed. Reports are that DOJ is very busy identifying rioters from videotapes and arresting them in surprise raids. A lot of trip wires have been laid and the catch is going to be interesting. Sanity may be about to break out all over.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to see a WLM group formed that rioted, burn police cars, looted stores and hurt both cops and civilians and hten tried to extort money from businesses. How long would that be accepted? Probably a couple of hours. However they have just as much right to march and protest as BLM.
It's because Republican politicians fear the opposition. They have no backbone. If a minority has an opinion different than theirs, politicians fold
Why do they fold?
It's because they want to retain their jobs and will do anything to make that happen..
Lots of speeches and zero action.

Latest posts

Top Bottom