Sharyl Attkisson to Host New Sunday Morning News Show(resigned from CBS over bias)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She is indeed a rare bird in the current generation of media bobbleheads, a true journalist. I love how CBS tried to point fingers at her for having "agenda driven" work. :rolleyes2

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, there are more real journalists out there. They just don't seem to be on ABC, CBS, and NBC. Jake Tapper was with ABC (if I remember right), and he used to be pretty good, but I've not seen any of his reporting in a year or so, so he might have changed. I think he's now with CNN and is moderating the next Republican debate at CNN. I'll be watching, so I'll get a chance to see if I can detect a bias in him.

I'm also happy that Sharyl Attkisson is getting her own show.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/sinclair-sharyl-attkisson-sunday-news-1201606320/
Sinclair Chooses Sharyl Attkisson To Charge Into Sunday-News Arena
SEPTEMBER 30, 2015 | 10:12AM PT
Brian Steinberg
Senior TV Editor
..."There will be little of that nervousness at “Full Measure,” she noted. The show’s title “is about soldiers who have given the full measure for their country, gave their all,” she explained. More commonly, the phrase “means you’re trying to give your best. I think it fits our program.”...

Latest posts

Top Bottom