SHC Low light Handgun Concepts Training Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Safe Home Consulting / Bear Beam Firearms
8722 E. 41st St
Tulsa, Ok 74145

Many have asked and the weather is getting better, so we are opening registration to our low light concepts training class again!

This class has a seating limit of ten people. You can sign up online with seating being limited to ten per class.

Cost: $65
Duration: 3hrs
13547 S 236th W Ave
Kellyville, Oklahoma

Class information and sin up:
http://www.safehomeconsulting.com/light-handgun-concepts-training-class-p-26457.html

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all need to really think about taking a low light class, or shoot one in a match.

Your perception of being able to handle your gun in low/no light situations in the hallway of your house will slap you in the face. You have no idea unless you have had training or experience.

Do your self a favor and take this class.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I fully agree with Dennis. If you've never had the opportunity or given much thought to firing your handgun while operating a handheld or weapon mounted flashlight, then you really need to take this class and have that experience.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Safe Home Consulting / Bear Beam Firearms
8722 E. 41st St
Tulsa, Ok 74145

Many have asked and the weather is getting better, so we are opening registration to our low light concepts training class again!

This class has a seating limit of ten people. You can sign up online with seating being limited to ten per class.

Cost: $65
Duration: 3hrs
13547 S 236th W Ave
Kellyville, Oklahoma

Class information and sin up:
http://www.safehomeconsulting.com/light-handgun-concepts-training-class-p-26457.html

I wish I lived closer so I could sign my wife and me up for your classes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom