Shhhhh. The babies are sleeping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_SNC00037.jpg

ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_SNC00036.jpg

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The rack on the far right is very hearty. tons of meat. The strap over the top of the ribs is about a quarter inch thick by itself.

I love Cosey's Custom Cut Meats in Mustang.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that I called you out on the Betty Crocker frosting do I get some?

HA. My wife sent me to the store last night for some items. She was baking a cake for "100 day" at her school. She needed some icing. I bought two tubs. She only needed one. I knew that ahead of time. he he he. Now we just need some grahm crackers.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of meats, I was going to share this link earlier http://www.oklahomafood.coop/category_list.php?category_id=2&offset=2

And ask if anybody tries to shop local and if they had any suggestions for meat markets and farms around Edmond.

I'm tired of buying meats from Crest and especially Wal Mart. I remember growing up and going to the meat market with my mom to pick out our meats for the freezer in the garage and would love to do the same now that I'm grown. More options with higher quality meats.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Steady now, Steady. Remember its more like a marathon and not a sprint. Top numbers are the readout bottom numbers are where I have the alarms set.
ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_643053fd_45eb_43ac_860c_eef85a1746f.jpg

Propane conversion was a great addition to the smoker. Threw some bricks in the main barrel to act as heat sinks to keep some heat in when I open the door. It was taking way to long to get back up to temps before.

ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_f16ceee8_257e_4b59_9d75_335c58e51e6.jpg

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Almost disappointed in how these turned out. The were a bit dryer than I had hoped. Compared to the last smoke nothing in prep or smoking was changed. Aside from the bricks for heat sinks. However they were still great. The meat still fell off the bone as it should. However it wasn't the super melt in your mouth flavor of last time.

ai258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_72dd3752_f6cf_40cf_b973_9d42206e8d1.jpg

The pan on the left is teh drippings from when I pulled them out of the foil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom