Shooting and looting in Chicago after police shoot an attacker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
b34bd93f17e1b83c.jpg

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just heard the Chicago mayor telling looters and rioters that they will not tolerate this and they are coming after you.

Wonder why I've never heard her talk anywhere near as tough to the gang bangers who shoot and kill hundreds of people in the city streets including little children in the back seat of their gang banger daddy's car.

Oh wait I think I know. She is probably a frequent visitor to those high end shopping areas that were looted. I know she has her hair done there !

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism
Definition of fascism 1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

Sounds a lot like a political party... division-and if they could only take our guns...they'd have it made.

Latest posts

Top Bottom