Shooting Sticks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

somarsmi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put together some shooting sticks for practically nothing. They consist of garden stakes from any hardware store and some paracord.
Very light and easily attaches to my back pack... can't wait to try them out when I sight in my muzzleloader this year. I would like to make some out of wood and leather if any one has any ideas.

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use fiberglass electric fence rods, slip a 1" long piece of 5/8 heater hose over both pieces for it to pivot on and then six inches of 3/8 over each end the gun sits on, i've been making them for years that way

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While not homemade as yours with the paracord, here is one I picked up from the local Wallyworld. Never have used a shooting stick till my recent acquisition of a couple of 44 mag hunting pistols. Son in law told me about this one, cheap and it worked great last week while up in Arkansas hunting and shooting. Collapsible and Adjusts from 21 to 61 inches. Around $12 stout and lightweight.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put together some shooting sticks for practically nothing. They consist of garden stakes from any hardware store and some paracord.
Very light and easily attaches to my back pack... can't wait to try them out when I sight in my muzzleloader this year. I would like to make some out of wood and leather if any one has any ideas.

Beautiful job with the paracord!

Latest posts

Top Bottom