Shot some Tannerite on the frozen pond (video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went out to the pond and tossed a couple 1/2lb shots of tannerite on the ice. I wish it would have been frozen more and thicker, but it was still cool. What wasn't cool is that my truck got stuck in the snow and I had to walk a half mile back home carrying all my stuff. That was a couple days ago. Im about to walk back out there now to see if I can get it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a cool video, but have you considered using some dubstep music on the replay of the explosion?

Seriously, you all are making me want to go out and shoot! I can do so off the front porch so I may just have to do that int the morning. My pond isn't frozen though. Looks like fun!

Bryan

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice, my wife is always walking past the stuff when we are in someplace that has it asking if I want some. My guess is she wants to see what a big boom it makes and try and shoot it as well. The bad thing is I have absolutely no place to go to use the stuff plus with her in a power chair I don't know if I could get her out there if I did. Would be a blast to let her shoot some though, her health is slowly getting worse and worse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom