Shotgun for HD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to mention, if possible and safe, it might be wise to stay where you are inside your home and call for help on the phone. Nothing says you have to go out wandering about your home if you/your family is safe where you are. If you put yourself into harm's way by leaving a safe location to look for trouble you might just find it.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not being critical of you and your choices, just maybe providing a little food for thought.

Your new, and haven't seen my entire Home defense program that I've posted many times in the past. First thing is to call 911 and take cover to protect the wife. I see no value in clearing my own home unless they want to bring it to me. We live in an isolated part of the county with about a 20-30 minute response time. That time will be spent waiting on someone to walk down the hallway with motion detection lighting that has internal battery backup for operation. Motion detection lighting has been used throughout the home inside and out.
My phone is tethered to our home video cams so we can watch anyone outside of our bedroom inside and outside of the home.
Consideration has been given to the loss of electricity with the battery backup lighting if they want to pull the meter.
I've done a bit of shooting as well. Pretty confident in our plan of action, or inaction as it plays out hopefully.
Everything is insured. They can take it all. Just don't come down that hallway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom