Should H&H greatly expand its ammo selection?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j4821

Marksman
Reaction score
Is there any gun range in the city that charges a resonable price for ammo?

Shot at gun world a few weeks ago and about fell over when I saw $55 for a box of 9mm target load.

atstevenha

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if you bring your own gun you can use your own ammo. If you don't your pretty much going to pay that high price. I would head to Outdoor Americas which is only 2 miles or less away and buy some ammo there. Then head back to H&H and it would only be 9 dollars a range, 25-50 cents a target and 5-10 bucks rentals (eye prot & Hear prot).

Is there any gun range in the city that charges a resonable price for ammo?

Shot at gun world a few weeks ago and about fell over when I saw $55 for a box of 9mm target load.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if you bring your own gun you can use your own ammo. If you don't your pretty much going to pay that high price. I would head to Outdoor Americas which is only 2 miles or less away and buy some ammo there. Then head back to H&H and it would only be 9 dollars a range, 25-50 cents a target and 5-10 bucks rentals (eye prot & Hear prot).

The range fee is $9.50/ targets are 40-75 cents and gun rentals are $8.50. Ear and eye protection are free.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Independence is new manufacture ammo. My understanding is it is made in Brazil for Mag-tech and marketed by ATK.
I believe Independence is a Federal off brand.

That's where the ATK in my response comes in. ATK= parent co of Federal, Speer, RCBS.etc. It does state right on the box, made in Brazil.

It really is good ammo. I would say it shoots way, way cleaner than Winchester white box.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Independence was that nasty crap that left my pistol looking like it had been in a fire. Reman or new I'm not shooting with that garbage again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom