SHTF warning signs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cannot see SHTF in the entire US at once. I can see an economic collapse similar to the great Depression. If we suffer a collapse like that, we only have to look to the past to see how others handled it.

Did we have roving bands of raiders?
How bad was crime?
How did city dwellers deal with 25% or more unemployment?
How did electric and water bills get paid?
What was rationed?

I too lived through the threats of the cold war, if that kind of war gets unleashed, you will do what you must to survive, rules/laws get thrown out.

On one hand I really wish I still had my grandpa to ask these very questions. On the other hand I'm glad he's not around to see what's going on. I can tell you this, he was injured and couldn't work for a spell during the GD. That injury kept him out of the service when he volunteered in WWII. He and grandma ate pinto beans and cornbread three times a day for about 2 months. They bartered eggs from a neighbor occasionally somehow. He was making about a dollar a day back then and damned glad to get it, when he got hurt, it put the hurt on them but he was too proud to take any help. My great grandpa was able to provide him some groceries, but he wouldn't take it. He learned from that experience that you never ever spend all you bring in. I went through about 20 years of his bank statements after he passed. They very rarely spent more than he brought in and I never knew him to use credit EVER! When he bought a boat or built his house at the lake, he paid cash after saving for years. Those bank statements should have been used in Home Economics class or something, it was kind of amazing to see. So many questions I'd like to ask him and my Dad.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was setting here in my living room one day and I hear a knock on the door so I go to the door and when I opened it there was a man standing there and he said are you mr so and so I said yes why he said I am so and so from the ATF I said ok what can I help you with and I did ask for for him to show me that he was who he siad he was and he did and then he asked me if I was buying and selling guns I told him yes why he said that someone had told them that I was buying lots of guns I said is there a problem with that he had his arm in a sling he said that they had put him at a desk job and they told him to go check on me anyway I dont know what that was all about It is our rights to be able to buy and sell guns so I am sure they are watching me but I am not doing anything wrong
Have A Blessed Evening
flashover08
}><}}};> 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 <;{{{><{

Is that you monkeynuts?

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Patriot act, QE 1, QE 2, QE 3, Middle east, 16 trillion + in debt, try to buy something made in the U.S. besides guns and ammo. Corrupt Leadership, includes dems and gop. Cities around the U.S. going into default. Thats just a few.

Latest posts

Top Bottom