Sig Brace ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone mentioned it earlier; why not get a Tavor? You get the shrunken-down package and still remain legal. No NFA paperwork, simple to buy and sell, and you can use either 5.56 or, with the conversion kit, 9mm. Granted, it doesn't address the issue of the Sig brace and the underlying freedom of choice to use it or not, etc., but for those who don't want to be a test case, the Tavor is a viable alternative. Fun, too!

That was prob me. I had a second lower about to be SBR'd and decided to cancel it and buy the Tavor. It's inches shorter than my 10.5 with pig.

Tavor has a full 16.5 inch barrel also. But now wish I would of gotten the second lower, got an itch for a 7.5.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have read this thread and believe the same thing. The bottom line is, we shouldn't even be burdened with arguing about this. SBR's and suppressors shouldn't be on the NFA. It will be a tough road, but if we screamed loud enough, we could get there.

Utilize the tactics that the anti's use and add back our rights, piece by piece. I think it should start with the removal of suppressors from the NFA and then work towards SBR's. Suppressors first, because of their use in hunting and reduction of noise pollution. It will be a tough sell to get machine guns off the registry.

In friendly free Canada, pistols can have stocks. In friendly free parts of Europe, lots of folks have suppressors.

Surely in FREE America we can have those things too, without an unfair tax, special conditions, special permission, and a registry.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Back on topic(sort of), I'll just leave this right here:

Tacti-Mount.jpg

Tactimount-Body-06.jpg

https://newfrontierarmory.com/shop/tactimount-exp-mounting-body/

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In friendly free Canada, pistols can have stocks. In friendly free parts of Europe, lots of folks have suppressors.

Surely in FREE America we can have those things too, without an unfair tax, special conditions, special permission, and a registry.

Do you know of any organizations that are working to change the NFA laws? The only one that I've found so far is the NFAFA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom