Sig Brace ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And then there's SiG's "other" brace, the MPX.

web.newsguy.com_sanford_images_mpxbrace.png

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Joel got a vote of no confidence!

Nah, I just felt sorry for him since he's bald-headed and got a gimpy toe. The only way to get him to quit whinin' was to let him wear the Prez Hat for awhile.And yes, Gabe failed the initial screening test; badly, I might add, but the membership committee may vote to allow him to take the tests over.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, I just felt sorry for him since he's bald-headed and got a gimpy toe. The only way to get him to quit whinin' was to let him wear the Prez Hat for awhile.And yes, Gabe failed the initial screening test; badly, I might add, but the membership committee may vote to allow him to take the tests over.

Maybe I can come and test when Gabe has to do his test over. I might can inspire him to excel. You know his wife made a comment to he and I one time. She said I shot his rifle better than he did, and it is his rifle! I acted like I did not hear that. But I have to toss that out there at least two more times.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll have to discuss with the Prez due to security rules. Pisson10 gets to make this most important call since he's got the Prez hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom