Sig Brace ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rear sight is on backwards.

Good catch!!!!!!! The guy who sold the pistol to me was not the sharpest crayon in the box. Since you noticed it, I went to double check your eye, and sure enough backwards and missing the screw and nut! So now where do I get the correct screw and nut Mr. Eyeball Gabe?????????

Last edited:

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good catch!!!!!!! The guy who sold the pistol to me was not the sharpest crayon in the box. Since you noticed it, I went to double check your eye, and sure enough backwards and missing the screw and nut! So now where do I get the correct screw and nut Mr. Eyeball Gabe?????????

I think they look cool backwards. Gabe is just picky. Us mall ninjas run em backerds.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I am in on the mall ninja club, if the dues are not just outrageous! And only if you are the Prez and not Joel!

No dues, just tryouts. Some, like Gabe, don't make the cut, some do.

Joel was the prez, I made him step down and took over. He could not handle the .40, he kept trying to use his little Walther

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one on an ak pistol and i really liked it. It basically works just like a stock when I shoulder it. The rubber is pretty hard and braces well. I don't knownof anything that would be considered a downside except for the price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom