Sig Brace ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah

Attachments

• IMG_20141114_192838.jpg
    IMG_20141114_192838.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 211

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like it too, except for the price tag.

For that price, I want the full monty. I'm talking side folder PSB, bayonet lug, and a spikes havoc squeezed on bottom rail somehow.:wink2:

On my budget, I'd probably just throw a Mossy Persuader in a 500 Bullpup Unlimited stock instead and call it good.
Lol. You and me both.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
Lol. You and me both.

I forgot to mention a choked barrel to accommodate attaching a Salvo 12 as a prerequisite to fulfill my full monty expectations at that price tag.

[video=youtube_share;rtIqTfObXIo]http://youtu.be/rtIqTfObXIo[/video]

[video=youtube_share;Gxd5y_0aI4E]http://youtu.be/Gxd5y_0aI4E[/video]

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm warming to the idea of the sig brace. I've always wanted a super compact bullet hose….but don't want to jump through the hassle and expense of SBRing a toy.

It's next on the wish list after a retro slab sided M-16….

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This looks more promising:
i.imgur.com_aT7dZ6wl.jpg

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_122/...owners_face__10_4_UPDATE__ATF_Responded_.html

But the ATF, while not outright stating it was illegal, frowned upon it (the word they used was "problematic" LOL). This morning I ordered a Thordsen buffer and CAA Saddle kit for my build, but I will hold off on the picatinny and sling mount for now ;)

I always loved the idea of an AR pistol (as I'm a small guy and not a fan of the weight of a 16-18" AR with full metal rail), but hated the naked buffer. Getting some non-stock cheek weld or brace options have finally induced me to jump into the fray.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HTML:
I read that letter. I don't believe that is the set up for me. They all but told him he'd made a SBR.

I agree. They probably saw his post on arf and wanted to shut him down. If someone just did that (mounted the sling mount via rail to the CAA saddle or other already approved device), and didn't post the accompanying circle jerk, it'd probably be a non issue.

I mean right now the ATF are kinda sorta being reasonable within the framework of the statutes they've been tasked to regulate. It's not the time to be jerking with them :/

I still like the Thordsen product though so it's on the way here. I'm also going with the Larue grip, so some storage on the buffer will be welcome. OD green is gonna be sweet!

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This looks more promising:
i.imgur.com_aT7dZ6wl.jpg

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_122/...owners_face__10_4_UPDATE__ATF_Responded_.html

But the ATF, while not outright stating it was illegal, frowned upon it (the word they used was "problematic" LOL). This morning I ordered a Thordsen buffer and CAA Saddle kit for my build, but I will hold off on the picatinny and sling mount for now ;)

I always loved the idea of an AR pistol (as I'm a small guy and not a fan of the weight of a 16-18" AR with full metal rail), but hated the naked buffer. Getting some non-stock cheek weld or brace options have finally induced me to jump into the fray.

Not many use a full length metal rail any more. Plenty of key mod stuff out there that is lighter. I'm still in the just spend the money to get the SBR camp. I've dealt with ATF and don't want to be questioned. Already have a trust set up and ready to do suppressors now also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom