Sig guru question: Legion barrels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never seen any description of the differences between the Legion and other models that mentioned the barrel. The differences listed are usually the trigger, the finish, and some minor frame mods. A quick google turned up a couple of posts on SigTalk forum that says they are the same barrel. FWIW.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you looking for a threaded barrel? Rather, have you found a good company?

Basically....I was looking at them on Sig and see there's multiple options for both the threaded and unthreaded barrels.
Best I can tell is the Combat models get chrome lined, and all the rest are not.
I may be venturing down a path I know very little about, but wanted to ensure I didnt accidentally downgrade myself in the process.
I've not yet started looking for possible aftermarket options.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Basically....I was looking at them on Sig and see there's multiple options for both the threaded and unthreaded barrels.
Best I can tell is the Combat models get chrome lined, and all the rest are not.
I may be venturing down a path I know very little about, but wanted to ensure I did'nt accidentally downgrade myself in the process.

Let me us know what you find. Missing having a P series and would be running a suppressor.

decula

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I may be venturing down a path I know very little about, but wanted to ensure I didnt accidentally downgrade myself in the process.

just adding my $.05 for your possible aftermarket research. I have a couple of BarSto barrels, all have been quite well made. The most recent one didn't just "drop in", but heck, I knew that going in to the purchase and it's unique. p226 40sw conversion to 9mm threaded. As it's made for the 40 slide, it's pretty hefty. Good folks and they'll even talk to you on the phone :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom