1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

North West OK Sig MPX 8" SBR package

Discussion in 'Dealer Listings - Firearms & Accessories' started by fishfurlife, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Shoot Summ

Shoot Summ Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    All based on this...

2. fishfurlife

fishfurlife Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Do you have any other questions about the gun or suppressor? If not, please find another sale thread to troll.
    Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cowzrul likes this.
  3. Fyrtwuck

Fyrtwuck Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Not trying to feed the flames, but when I asked my questions it was because of other ads and their wording. There is no "set in stone" way of advertising a product.

I've seen ads before for NFA item that were OTD which also meant the tax stamps were covered as well. Others I've seen say things like "NFA tax stamps and transfer fees not included." In everyday stores I've seen a product I like and take it to the counter and before I reach for the wallet, I ask how much OTD. If they punch on the calculator too much, I walk.

Not criticizing or telling anyone how to post their ads, I was just trying to be clear on what is or is not included in a sale.

Themillz likes this.