Sig MPX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks!!

I'll pm you my address, and you can drop it off.

Does it use an MP5 magazine, or is it it's own, and are they available/afforda? It's a sin not to have a bare minimum of 20 magazines for something like that. A sin!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL. I'm gonna clean it up tonight and take it to the range in the morning. Hopefully this thing will shoot. Got it off Gunbroker for $1699. They're selling from $1700-$2500. The price should calm down soon though. It uses Lancer mags...and trying to find one is impossible right now. If it shoots well, I'll SBR it....no doubt.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took the MPX to the range today. Put a 2 point sling on. Shot 100 rounds with not even a slight hiccup. This is exactly what I wanted. I love everything about this gun. The size, weight, quality, trigger pull, minimal recoil, smooth operation.....superb. Was accurate and easy to use. Great CQB gun. I had an MP5 clone at one time...great gun, but not reliable enough that I would trust my life with it. Not so with the MPX. I used iron sights only on this trip. Next time I'm putting on a red dot. It should pull my groups together a little bit. Love this gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom