Sig MPX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is SIG trying to bring back the sub machine gun? It seems this doesn't have anything over the MP-5... which has itself almost completely been supplanted by short barreled 5.56 carbines for close quarters use over the past decade, with good reason. I'm not sure exactly what they are hoping to accomplish with this. Same deal with the new CZ Scorpion.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's no doubt a sweet gun but not worth that much money. Ain't no way I would ever pay that much for something like that. Especially like was said by henschman about 5.56 carbines. You can get one of those for cheap.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never said anything about people needing to carry cheap guns. If you had the money to do what you wanted then I am happy for you. I like the gun like I said before. Just not for me. Obviously it is for you, and I am happy with that too.

I was just yanking your chain. I like screwing with people once in awhile. Makes me giggle like a little school girl. :)

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look what followed me home today, super excited!

Attachments

• Sig MPX.jpg
    Sig MPX.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 225

Latest posts

Top Bottom