Sig P320 potentially unsafe. Lawsuit filed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And this is why I only carry a DA/SA pistol. Can't go off accidentally when the hammer is decocked, regardless of the brand.
You don’t have to decock a striker fired gun what happens if you reholster a non decocked da/sa?
I’d rather take my chances on a mechanical error with a proven safe striker fired pistol than human error with a sa/da

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You don’t have to decock a striker fired gun what happens if you reholster a non decocked da/sa?
I’d rather take my chances on a mechanical error with a proven safe striker fired pistol than human error with a sa/da

Just so I understand, you would rather take a chance on something that you can not see possibly happening than something a quick visual can warn you could happen? No offense, but that is a pretty weak argument. If you had said you prefer the same trigger pull each time, that I could understand. I'll stick with doing my visual inspection before holstering my firearm, especially since I engage the safety before holstering, which in turn decocks the hammer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom