Sig P365 - I tried; Oh Lordy I Tried

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...but it just doesn't work for me. It's the grip; it's just too shallow. I wish Sig had made these with a backstrap selection to deepen the grip, front to rear. So my P365 days are over, for now anyway. I am selling it to a buddy. Now, I have to unload some holsters...dang it. Why did I go and buy expensive leather before I KNEW I was gonna keep it or not? (Cause I am into holsters maybe?)

Back to the Glock 48 for me. (And yes, I already have expensive leather ordered for it).

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you tried the 365 slide on a 320 frame/grip? I think I read they fit. They are pretty cheap and you might the grip you're looking for.

On second thought, I guess it's the XL side on the std grip. Regrets.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Surprised to hear this. It sounded like you really were happy with the 365.

The grip is way too small for me on those so after just a mag or two through one I knew they weren't for me.

If I ever come across a steal on a G48 I would like to try one along with the Shield Arms 15 round magazines.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surprised to hear this. It sounded like you really were happy with the 365.

The grip is way too small for me on those so after just a mag or two through one I knew they weren't for me.

If I ever come across a steal on a G48 I would like to try one along with the Shield Arms 15 round magazines.
If you happen to make it to the next Eat 'N Shoot, I'll be happy to let you run a few mags through mine with the Shield Arms 15 round mags. I ended up switching from the 365 to the G48 for the same reason. I'm totally in love with my G48.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a g48 with a 15 rd mag. I wish I had gone with a 365, G43, Springfield Hellcat, etc. it’s just bigger than I want for daily carry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom