Sig scopes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’m liking the price range and most reviews sound positive. Anyone have experience with them?

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No in field experience, but have looked through a few and they seemed nice, but I just kept telling myself that I should stick with a company that scopes is what they make. If it makes a difference I was looking at the scopes more towards shooting long range. I’m pretty solid on vortex now, not sure what your looking for but they have the new pst gen 2 and they seem to be really nice for the price point. In my opinion the gen 2 is competing with the nightforce nxs at half the price, it doesn’t have quite the elevation adjustment but is still a nice option

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which Tango 6 are you looking at? I think the Army picked the Tango 6 1-6x24 for their SDMR rifle. Generally most scope manufactures source their glass from other countries. Glass from places like Japan and Germany being better than say from the Philippines. As an example, the Vortex PST Gen II glass comes from the Philippines and the Razor gen I and II glass comes from Japan, hence, one factor in the cost difference. I believe the Tango 6 glass comes from Japan but don't quote me on that and the company is in Oregon.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...eview-sig-sauer-tango6-5-30x56mm-rifle-scope/
http://forum.snipershide.com/thread...mm-mrad-milling-0-1-mrad-black-scope.6879809/

btw, Some of the venders on snipershide will give members a discounts if you call them and order a scope from them.

What is the intended scope usage" CQB, long range, or hunting? Do you want first or second focal plane? Illuminated or not? Scope reticle preference? Weight requirements? Do you want to pull up on the turrets to make adjustments or simply dial? Zero stop?

Asking questions about scopes are like asking who's the most beautiful female. You're going to get a lot of subjective answers. I'm sure the Sig would be a good choice. It all depends on what you're looking for and does it meet those demands?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
All great questions Jcann. You made me put my thinking cap on! I’m more of a no frills guy,so, single focal and possibly illuminated reticle. Use would be hunting and short range target. Dial turrets are not out of the question depending on price. Time for me to do some research.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how much you're wanting to spend but this is a very good deal.

http://www.gaprecision.net/ga-store/optics/bushnell-lrhs-4-5-18x44-g2h-illum.html

This is what George from GA Precision said on Snipershide:
Guys all Scopes have shipped from the July Batch, The Final Batch will arrive August 15th and will be the last batch. there are 300 ish in this last batch and plenty of MUT tools left as well. The Pre Sale is up on the Website again but this time its just going to charge the full amount and shipping as these scopes will be here in 3 weeks and i don't want to call everyone again. Makes sense.

Last edited:

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I didn’t care for the glass quality on my Tango 6 3-18 gen 1. The gen 2 May be better but they’re significantly more money. Now the Leupold VX5HD, VX6HD & Nightforce SHV/NXS have excellent glass IMO

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know how much you're wanting to spend but this is a very good deal.

http://www.gaprecision.net/ga-store/optics/bushnell-lrhs-4-5-18x44-g2h-illum.html

This is what George from GA Precision said on Snipershide:
Guys all Scopes have shipped from the July Batch, The Final Batch will arrive August 15th and will be the last batch. there are 300 ish in this last batch and plenty of MUT tools left as well. The Pre Sale is up on the Website again but this time its just going to charge the full amount and shipping as these scopes will be here in 3 weeks and i don't want to call everyone again. Makes sense.

I've got one of these on order through GAP, looking forward to it! Best deal out there in my opinion...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s a great deal. Even if you don’t need a scope it’s a hard one to pass up. I’m a little unsure of the reticle but that shouldn’t keep someone from getting one. I think George designed the reticle for hunting.

I bought a gen I Razor and Seekins rings a month ago so I’m short of fun money or I would be ordering one myself.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom