*sigh* Another caliber and another mouth to feed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, that's a nice lookin shootin iron.

I don't see me spending another dime on this rifle.

What about your backpacker scabbard (for concealed carry) and your saddle ring sling (for duty use) and your surefire barrell mount (you know how you like surefire lights) and lots and lots of cartridges cause your going to love shooting this rifle. :)

Btw I really like Remington green box 170 grain. They are the most acurate in both my Handy rifle and Marlin.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm on my phone so I don't have the links with me - but look up leverworks (?) Gun leather (something
like that) he makes leather gear for lever guns. His stuff is awesome!!

The address is www.levergunleather.com and yes, he does some awesome work! Thanks to you :rolleyes2 I now have to pick which one I like the best! :slap:

Y'all help me out here...

Galco?

[Broken External Image]

Or...

Lever Gunleather?

awww.levergunleather.com_images_leather_cover_jefferyt03.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the Lever Gunleather, that looks classey and will match your Trapper perfectly.

both of those look good. I'd pick the lever gunleather.

+1 on my part

I agree that the Lever Gunleather butt cuff is a gorgeous piece, but you gotta take this into consideration.

This Trapper is your basic, no frills, no nonsense carbine. It's blue steel with a walnut stock and forearm. The only engraving on it is the serial number and the make, model and caliber. It does have the Centennial markings, but it simply says 1894-1994. There is absolutely no special engraving or any other markings on it at all. The only real thing that sets it apart from other Trapper carbines is the sling ring and the "Duke" big loop lever.

I personally think the beautiful basket stamping and design of the Lever Gunleather cuff would be a little too much for this rifle. It's a simple carbine and it needs just some simple leather. I don't plan on putting a sling on it or anything else. I might see about a leather wrapping around the lever like Slack One suggested. I'm not quite sure about that yet. :rolleyes:

I think I'll go with the Galco. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom