*sigh* Another caliber and another mouth to feed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what I thought too. ;)

Who did your OSU Glock? Are they local? Are you happy with the work? What's their rates?

www.zipgraver.com

I forgot where they are located. They are a lazer engraver not a hand engraving. They did great work - not sure how it would work on the rifle. I'm still looking for someone local for some of my other revolvers

Slack One

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you went with the Galco. I agree that the Lever stuff is a bit too fancy for a working gun. I'm sure it holds up great, but it just didn't look right. I hadn't seen that Galco before...might try and finagle one for my Marlin (which is about as "working gun" as it gets.) Had been considering something like a Galati stock pouch, but nylon gear and wood furniture looks oddball together.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you went with the Galco. I agree that the Lever stuff is a bit too fancy for a working gun. I'm sure it holds up great, but it just didn't look right. I hadn't seen that Galco before...might try and finagle one for my Marlin (which is about as "working gun" as it gets.) Had been considering something like a Galati stock pouch, but nylon gear and wood furniture looks oddball together.

Not only that, but it's down right sacrilege! :nono1: Kinda like revolvers in nylon or Kydex holsters. :disappoin

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think one of these would be a blast.

awww.gunblast.com_images_SHOT2009_Day1_DSC04566.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom