*sigh* I'll probably regret this, but...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHOULD GED GIVE THE AR-15 ANOTHER CHANCE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey GED, u shootin that lever beauty with iron sights and havin that kinda spread?

Y not put a long eye relief scope on there and be done with it.

Because I feel like a scope on a Winchester is as blasphemous as a rail for a lazer on that SxS scattergun. :nono1:

Lookie! :bigeye: There's another vote for Iron & Wood!

I'm seeing a few names in the Iron & Wood ballot that I would have thought woulda voted for the AR, but...:anyone:

Anyway...:respect:

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because I feel like a scope on a Winchester is as blasphemous as a rail for a lazer on that SxS scattergun. :nono1:

:

I think herein lies the root of your problem. If you are expecting to use this as a weapon, and not art, then why handicap yourself? Does it really matter what the gun looks like, if it works?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or, you could put a peep sight, or Lyman tang sight for more accuracy, rather than going with a scope.

Now THAT'S a helluva idea! :thumb:

I think herein lies the root of your problem. If you are expecting to use this as a weapon, and not art, then why handicap yourself? Does it really matter what the gun looks like, if it works?

Yes, it does matter. ;)

You're not old enough to understand this theory, so let's just let it go, m'kay? :D

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Lookie! :bigeye: There's another vote for Iron & Wood!

I'm seeing a few names in the Iron & Wood ballot that I would have thought woulda voted for the AR, but...:anyone:

Anyway...:respect:

exactly, they have a cut for scope mounts so use em. :thumbup3:

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, it does matter. ;)

You're not old enough to understand this theory, so let's just let it go, m'kay? :D

My grandpa is older than u are and when he couldnt hit the yotes with his win 94 with iron sights anymore he mounted a scope on it and nails em first try everytime again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom